Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Taiwan Trade and Technology Lunch Seminar
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (MDT)
Salt Lake City, UT
In 2011, Utah businesses exported $18.9 billion worth of goods worldwide. Taiwan received $696 million worth of exports from Utah, making it Utah’s fifth largest export market. Join us for an opportunity to learn about Taiwan, a strategic gateway to East Asia and Greater China for Utah businesses.
*Lunch will be provided, free of charge*
- Lin Junq-tzer, Minister Without Portfolio and concurrently Governor, Province of Taiwan Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Mr. Jer Chin Lee, Executive Director of Taiwan Trade Center in San Francisco
- Mr. Sean Wang, President of ITRI International
- Mr. Ting-An Wang, Director of Science Division, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in San Francisco
Hosted by: World Trade Center Utah / Utah Governor's Office of Economic Development / Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in San Francisco
When & Where
Governor's Office of Economic Development
The Governor's Office of Economic Development charter is based on Governor Herbert's commitment to economic development statewide.
The mandate for this office is to provide rich business resources for the creation, growth and recruitment of companies to Utah and to increase tourism and film production in the state.
The Governor's Office of Economic Development accomplishes this mission through the administration of programs that are based around industries or "economic clusters" that demonstrate the best potential for development. The Governor's Office of Economic Development utilizes state resources and private sector contracts to fulfill its mission.
Mission of the Governor's Office of Economic Development
To nurture an environment where Utah companies can be successful and the business community can create jobs that raise Utah’s citizen’s standard of living.
Values of the Governor's Office of Economic Development
• Drive change & continuous improvement
• Teamwork & cooperation
• Be the best at what we do, and partner for success
• To maintain the momentum of Utah’s “Dynamic Economy.”
For more information, please visit us at www.business.utah.gov